Turning company based in Marnaz in Haute-Savoie (department 74), in the Arve valley recognised for its expertise in the turning of mechanical parts and precision machining, our company is a manufacturer of turned parts for the sports and leisure sector.
Supplier to the sports and leisure industry: turning of titanium parts, aluminium parts, steel mechanical parts
As a manufacturer of turned parts for sports customers and equipment manufacturers, our turning company regularly makes aluminium parts or stainless steel parts for applications intended for the sports and leisure sector.
Our turning workshop allows us to satisfy the specific needs of sports equipment manufacturers and to manufacture parts for sporting goods to suit their applications.
Our turning team responds to the challenges of manufacturing mechanical components for the sports industry, in a context of optimum quality and competitiveness.
Machining of mechanical parts for bikes, electric bikes and mountain bikes
As a manufacturer of turned parts for theleisure industry, we regularly manufacture components for the cycling sector.
- Turned aluminium parts for headsets(handlebars),
- Turning of titanium parts for cottered cranksets or square taper crankset,
- Machining of aluminium parts for rear freewheel hub or rear hub with cassette,
- Turning of steel parts for rear derailleur
Example of turned parts in the electric bike and mountain bike sector:
- turning of aluminium end stop for gear stick,
- machining of steel locknuts,
- turning of stainless steel ring for roller bearing with bearing cage,
- machining of stainless steel perforated screws and adjustment nuts for classic calliper brake,
- turned steel cones and stainless steel pins for rear hub
Turning of aluminium and stainless steel parts for hiking, mountain climbing, and mountain leisure activities
Our experience of the turning of steel parts makes us a regular subcontractor of climbing or hiking equipment makers.
We manufacture turned parts for the assembly of protection sets, requiring faultless manufacturing quality.
- Manufacture of galvanised steel screws for snap hooks,
- Turning of stainless steel rivets for snap hooks,
- Aluminium machining of locking screws for snap hooks.
- Turning of aluminium alloys for figure 8 descenders,
- Machining of hex screws to secure ice pick heads,
- Steel and aluminium turning for ice anchors
A turning company with medium or large production run capacity for the sports sector
In the context of the production of precision turned parts for the sports sector or the mountain climbing sector, our fleet of machines is capable of coping with the difficulties of medium or large production runs.
Our team is able to work with you to build your assembly solutions for the manufacture of your sports and leisure equipment.
Whether it’s for the turning of aluminium parts or machining of steel parts, our team will be able to identify the appropriate material to respond to the quality and durability constraints.
In the context of the search for a turning company for the sports and leisure sector, we invite you to contact us to look at manufacturing solutions together.