We take your privacy very seriously!
BILLARDY is a company established in France and, as such, we comply with French legislation concerning the protection of personal data (1998: 204), which applies the European data protection directive 95/46/EC.
Our head office is located at 144 rue des Bosnées
74460 Marnaz, France
Do not hesitate to contact us at the following address if you have questions or concerns about data protection: email@example.com.
Pour éviter toute ambiguïté, cette Charte de confidentialité ne concerne no processing of personal data that BILLARDY might perform as subcontractor arising from your use of our services.
For more information about how our services may be used to facilitate your processing of personal data, and about the responsibilities and commitments of BILLARDY in this regard, please refer to the applicable conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
‘Personal data’ refers to the information that identifies you as a natural person. We might process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your contact details, including your name, email address, and telephone number.
- User information, for example whether you log into our service or visit our websites. This information might include the IP number, type of peripheral and browser, time zone, geographical location, as well a s your interests and preferences, information on how you interact with our services, for example the features used and the buttons clicked.
- Other information we receive via your contacts
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- To administer our business relationship with your and the BILLARDY customer you represent
- To develop and improve our services
- In order to provide information and offers to current or prospective BILLARDY customers on our services by selected third parties. To avoid any ambiguity, any marketing material distributed using your personal data is sent to you as a representative of a current or prospective BILLARDY customer, and not to you as a private individual.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TO EXTERNAL COUNTRIES
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. To avoid any doubt: we will not share personal data with third parties in a manner that would allow those third parties to use the personal data for marketing purposes directly in relation with you as a private individual, but only with you as a representative of a current or prospective customer of BILLARDY.
We may send your personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we must first obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal or secure by making other arrangements.
It is our obligation to process accurate, relevant, and necessary personal information whilst taking our legitimate purposes into account. It is your right to monitor us.
To update the personal data concerning you that we process, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a free report on the personal data concerning you that we process, please send a signed request letter to BILLARDY’s address.