Turning is a technology that allows the creation of precision parts whose main advantages are:
- the production of specific parts
- high productivity
- material recommendations
- cost control
The company is equipped with a diversified and high-performance machine fleet:
- NC fixed headstock and sliding headstock
- Cam-operated lathes
- Machining centre
- Infeed and throughfeed grinder
- Thread roller
This fleet of machines gives us the capability to machine the following materials:
- Stainless Steel
Medium and large production runs.
Wire, bar, or slug of diameter 0.50 mm to 60 mm.
Turning of parts on CNC lathes
The technology of numerically controlled lathes makes it possible to perform very precise work.
The technical skills and experience of the operators offer a vast range of possibilities for the creation of complex parts, whilst controlling costs.
Capacity: from 4 to 70 mm
Turning on Escomatic lathes
EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, ECONOMICAL, AND PRODUCTIVE
Turning on Escomatic lathes allows:
- Cost reduction
- Very high productivity thanks to shorter cycle times due to the proximity of the material cutting tools and a continuous material flow
- Reduced labour costs due to fewer machine stoppages
- Saving materials by reducing the off-cuts from each bar
- Ergonomic handling and easy ISO programming
Capacity: from 0.5 to 9 mm
The company has machine tools that let you perform all machining operations.
Billardy performs all types of machining on different materials. Our equipment allows us to respond to our customers’ requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Vertical machining
- Horizontal machining
Vertical machining centre
The tools move around the piece to be machined.
Table movements: 300 mm by 200 mm.
Horizontal machining centre
Complementary with vertical use: the piece is rotating.
Diameter of slugs: 150 mm maximum
Diameter in clamp: 36 mm maximum